Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Not sure if this will delete my Last Blog or not, But, I am just completely bored!
So how is everyone doing?
I start my work expirience on Monday! Then it is Christmas, Then i turn 16, Then 2 months left of school! I AM SO EXCITED!
Well i got nothing to say ha ha.
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

How bad can it get?

Posted July 27th, 2015 at 03:52 AM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

Well yesterday i went mute, like, i didn't talk at all, barely messaged anyone, and yeah, that kinda sucked haha
But then, this guy who kept leading me to believe we could ever date, he turned me down as i didn't want to rush with sex, and that's the first guy i ever truely believed wanted me for a person, liked me, the first person who could ever love me, want a relationship with me, but no, he just wanted my dick and didn't care for me, and well, that was the final straw i think
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Appreciation.

Posted July 26th, 2015 at 05:48 AM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

I'm getting sick of the lack of it i get.
So yesterday Jess calls mum, tells her to grab me, and a towel as she has seen an injured duck, we get there, it's a fucking goose, anyway, I'm the one to go up to it with a towel, cover it, put it in a box, carry it, take it upstairs to the bath, see what is wrong with it, wash the wound, try giving it water, literally everything, by the way it's bone was sticking through the wind, blood, flesh, the middle of the bone, you could see it all, and then...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Oh god so much has happened haha

Posted July 24th, 2015 at 03:24 PM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

So most of my room is done now which is nice, but ever since then, it's been fucking rough, like, my anxiety and depression have gotten so bad i cannot talk to anyone but Katrina, except one person, but we will get to them later, i am constantly shaking or twitching randomly with no idea why, and my memory is getting beyond awful now, like, i forget things an hour later, a friend can tell me about someone they've spoke lots of, and i remember little to nothing, i no longer want to see movies, or...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Weird thing?

Posted July 5th, 2015 at 07:53 AM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

I honestly don't know what to call this at all!
But okay, so just now the internet was gone for over an hour, like, it came on 4 times, but literally for 3 seconds or less, i had enough time to open Google, but by the time i went to search something, gone, and then to make it worse, my phone was saying it could not make calls or texts, and i could not receive any!
Now I've known for a while i struggle with being alone, like, being home alone, having no one to talk to, i find it all...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Heat wave :'(

Posted July 1st, 2015 at 12:16 PM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

I'm honestly so thankful no Americans or whatever have came to me and said this weather is cold to them because god fucking damn them XD
Honestly, i thought it was hot this morning, like, i went and got out the fan, sat it on my desk in front of me, and thought i was hot, nuhuh, past Kieran didn't know shit!
Right now my fan is in front of me, full blast, going across my body, I'm literally breathing weird, dripping sweat, and my whole body feels hot, just, I'm so fucking hot, and i...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized