Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Not sure if this will delete my Last Blog or not, But, I am just completely bored!
So how is everyone doing?
I start my work expirience on Monday! Then it is Christmas, Then i turn 16, Then 2 months left of school! I AM SO EXCITED!
Well i got nothing to say ha ha.
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Gaugh depression

Posted November 18th, 2014 at 05:28 PM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

I just keep thinking and crying about the barn lately, it's ridiculous! Their closing the page soon so that's it, that's it officially over and done with, and just, augh, it's tough haha
But even when not over the barn, I can fake happiness, or even feel it for a few moments, the the second a person leaves me, I just instantly feel so fucking shitty!
Like, I want to be happy so bad, but i can't, I really cannot be fucked for college tomorrow or for Cat to moan at me about these assignments,...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Equality rant!

Posted November 15th, 2014 at 04:52 PM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

Okay i am getting pissed the fuck off with these people i will talk about and i hope they see this because god damn they need to get their fucking lives sorted out!
So, when you use the word feminism, you know what that means? EQUALITY, this does NOT mean you can abuse and berate men, make them feel like crap, want them dead, and just generally shut them down, yet, when a guy tries to tell you this, you say they make it about themselves or, trying to make their problems out worse than they...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Good Friday for once :'3

Posted November 14th, 2014 at 10:31 AM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

I finally have a counsellor who, it is only meant to last 6 weeks but she let slip she might continue it for a bit longer XD
But oh my god, instantly when i saw her and went into the room i just felt good vibes and this connection, and i was like, yes, I like you already!
But seriously instantly we was talking, we went over the time limit by like 20 minutes, AND we did nothing we was supposed to do at all :')
She just enjoyed talking to me so much and i loved hearing her stories...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

It's over.

Posted November 12th, 2014 at 12:49 PM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

The barn got shut down.
On Monday i was in college when i heard the news but was half way through a conversation with someone and had to carry on, they saw no difference but i felt dead inside and started shaking, and the more time went on, I started shaking more and more, then Natalie messaged me conforming it was everything shutting, and well, the shaking got so bad people actually started commenting on it and noting my fists shaking the most, and then i felt a tightness in my throat, my...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Men -.-

Posted November 8th, 2014 at 12:18 PM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

Tigger has been coughing and making weird noises and breathing weird, so, me being the animal guy, but still barely knowing what i am doing, I felt around his stomach and chest for any abnormalities and then his sides, then i checked inside of his mouth and nose but came up with nothing, and i let everyone know that!
Paul the whole time kept suggesting ideas and kept talking to Tigger, even after i asked him to stop, or that that idea wouldn't work or we could try it, but continuously on...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized