Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

rant

Posted November 17th, 2008 at 07:58 PM by Random_oso06

ok my mom has this rival hair cutting salon and she keep stealing my moms ideas like when my dad was making a sign she bought one when my mom wanted to buy a open sign with different colors she got the same one too i mean she a ready had a open sign but (sigh) she steals ideas then she bought this huge flashing sign thats says this her 15 year working in hair cutting and well that pissed me off because she lowered all her prices and just because of that she doesn't see my mom putting a sign saying...
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

What the hell

Posted October 13th, 2008 at 05:58 PM by Random_oso06

ok i was walking home from school today andi almost got ran over and i'm not overreacting i was on the side walk and the car went over the side walk we i think because the person tried to run over me was because i was dressed in the 80s a white shirt and a leather jacket and for some people it means something bad
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

mad

Posted October 10th, 2008 at 07:24 PM by Random_oso06

well during school we were picking freshman president and some people picked this stupid dude and my friend nomiated me and i couldn't say no or that stupid dude will screw the class over and today they choose who won and it was me and i have to much stuff to deal with like band,choir,student council,karate,the internship and the college course my dad wants me to take and to think i wanted to play basketball this year
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

glad to be back

Posted October 1st, 2008 at 05:22 PM by Random_oso06

haven't been here for a while my computer just broke randomly and i just got in to band and i got an internship in a hosptial yay i'm happy
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

sad

Posted August 18th, 2008 at 05:43 AM by Random_oso06

i'm sad i remembered something that made me sad and i haven't felt like this since that time i made a emo song this really crushed my spirit for a while but i'm trying to get glad maybe
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized