Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

My Name.

Posted April 15th, 2009 at 10:17 AM by Stark

Some people have asked me why I chose Stark as my user name, well, there isn't really much of a story behind it, but I'll explain anyway.

I write stories all the time, I'm a real book fanatic, and I'm also the kind of person that's pretty shy and kind, but sometimes I come up with some pretty crazy, and nasty schemes, and my friends say I'm like the writer Thad Beaumont, in the Stephen King novel "The Dark Half" where Thad Beaumont had an evil dark half named George Stark,...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Victims Story.(Please Comment.)

Posted February 3rd, 2009 at 06:21 PM by Stark
Updated February 3rd, 2009 at 08:42 PM by Stark

There was a loud drip, drip, drip of water, but there was total darkness; there was a distant metallic scrape, like a metal knife being scraped against metal, and it seamed to get louder and louder, there was nothing to be felt except the freezing cold, agonizing pain, fear, and the feel of metal chains around my wrists and ankles, then, the sound of footsteps slowly approached, slowly getting louder and louder, until the person making them couldn’t have been more than a couple of metres away. ...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A Waste Of My Efforts.

Posted November 2nd, 2008 at 03:11 PM by Stark

Time is a waste of life, life is a waste of time, get wasted and you'll have the time of your life.:D
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A Day In The Life Of Me.

Posted October 31st, 2008 at 12:39 AM by Stark

Well, today just hasn't been a good day for me, first of all, I get up this morning, and I feel like crap, I went to have a shower, and I fell ass over tit, and landed on my butt:mad: -that hurt- and then when I went into my backyard, I tried over the stairs, at the door, and there is only three steps, and it turns out, the reason I felt like crap this morning, is because I'm sick, and I've been sitting on the toilet half the day.:mad:

What a fucking day!
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized