Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

Jamie's Ponderings

Posted September 15th, 2017 at 04:34 PM by jamie_n5

My BF and I have decided to work this year and save up some more money for school. We both are going to go to culinary school to become chefs. Our dream is to some day own our own restaurant.
jamie_n5's Forum Picture
VT Lover
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

So far, best year ever!!!!!!!!

Posted May 8th, 2017 at 07:34 PM by Devinsoccer

Hey VT!

I have a a great year so far. I'm finishing out my first year of high school, and I just finished my first college course. I'm so excitdd to have a lot of success already.

I'm going to put my months in order and show you all of the good things

January-
New year
Fresh start
Gets into CSI course in DC
Gaspairilla Parade

Febuary-
Excellent at Solo & Ensemble
No need for valinitines...
Devinsoccer's Forum Picture
Member++
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Looking back @ these last 2 years

Posted March 26th, 2017 at 09:31 AM by Darkslidex7
Updated March 26th, 2017 at 04:22 PM by Darkslidex7

Well, today my bestfriend sent me some pictures from 2015 and in the photo it looks as if she were staring at me in a very angry way; she pointed that out to me haha. But anyways I just had a really detailed picture, almost like a movie of those years in my mind. Now going back to that picture, its a pretty important picture because at that time we werent good friends.. we werent even friends yet lol. And she was saying how she never thought that I would mean so much to her now, and it feels so...
Darkslidex7's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Life is so hecktic...

Posted March 1st, 2017 at 08:51 PM by Devinsoccer

Hello VT!

As you well know I have been faily inactive lately, I do have reasons for it though.

One of these reasons was soccer, and that just stopped and I now have mondays and wednesdays to myself.

Another reason is school. School takes up most of a normal teens day. And then you got homework, studying ontop of that.

My last reason is band. I love the trumpet and the trumet loves me,I play a lot and work on my skillz. I have practice...
Devinsoccer's Forum Picture
Member++
Posted in life
Old

Thoughts on Cringe

Posted January 28th, 2017 at 04:56 PM by Microcosm (The Review)

Have you ever seen a "cringe" video on YouTube and just laughed your ass off? I know I have. In fact, I just did it today. Have a look.

It's funny because because most people know better than to talk over someone with stupid, unfunny remarks. Even the "green hoodie" guy made a video in response where he admitted that he "made an ass of himself," but he said some other things in that video as well: He is autistic as well as depressed...
Microcosm's Forum Picture
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized