Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

#16. My Favorite Fruit is Watermelon

Posted August 10th, 2019 at 08:03 AM by liittlefiish (Liittlefiish's Journey)
Tags food, fruit

Watermelon is the perfect treat for this early August day (and any summer day, really)! My family sold all of them in a week. This is such a hopeful time in my garden. Nothing has gone wrong yet, no bugs have attacked and no weird weather has struck—yet. I just know that this will be the best growing season we have ever had.
Watermelon is not only yummy, but it also benefits your health in many ways. If you know someone sick, bring them some watermelon to improve their health. This tasty
Posted in Lifestyle
Old

#14. The Tastiest Street Food

Posted July 27th, 2019 at 04:59 AM by liittlefiish (Liittlefiish's Journey)
Tags food, street

If you are ever visiting the country in Asian, the best way to understand the food culture is by looking to the streets. You will find many different individual food stalls set up along the boulevard, selling a wide range of food everywhere – outside school, beside the church, at the street corners, inside jeepney or bus terminals, etc. They are popular with people from all walks of life – but especially to the one who has to keep a tight budget. Here are the most common ones you would encounter...
Posted in Lifestyle
Old

And shes loving him still, after all this time...

Posted May 11th, 2012 at 09:28 AM by love is louder (A penny for your thoughts and a dollar for you insides...)
Tags food, rant, weight

Your weight matters!

The media knows it society knows it and individual people know it so why are we all trying to lie to each other and ourselves!
When your describing someone, what is the first thing that comes into your head? Their weight. (Unless they have some physical abnormality – which there again is based on the size of that abnormality). Then maybe there hight and hair colour. Whether we say this when we actually verbalise our observations or not. That IS what comes...
love is louder's Forum Picture
Member++
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I know you are something special. to you id be always faithful...

Posted February 15th, 2012 at 12:42 PM by love is louder (A penny for your thoughts and a dollar for you insides...)

FOOD!

So today is the sencond day of binging in a row! today so far iv eat a box of doughnuts, cheese and beans on toast. and 2 giant chocolate cookies. doesn't sound like much but on a normal day i probably would of just eat the toast.
its all i can think about and because iv been sat in the house all day i cant distract myself. in my house everything happens in the kitchen. when people come round they sit in the kitchen. we watch telly in the kitchen a lot of the time where...
Member++
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I was born by the river, in a little tent...

Posted November 12th, 2011 at 08:05 PM by love is louder (A penny for your thoughts and a dollar for you insides...)

ok so i was noesying through VT and i found a guy that had posted about wanting to put on weight and the fact that he enjoyed being fat. i gave this particular guy kudos for loving being just the way he was when i came across "teen gainers" (which btw wikipedia has never heard of!) and i thought to myself wtf is this! i found a load of guys on youtube showing of there round tummies. literally just slumped on the couch in front of the camera wobbling there stomachs. i found this kind of...
Member++
Posted in Uncategorized