Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Rate this Entry

In LOVE

Posted June 10th, 2013 at 08:58 PM by Edawg

Well its been awhile since i updated yall on my confusing life! I AM IN LOVE! I have a great boyfriend now! He is amazing and so sweet to me! I think this is real! THis must be what love is like! I dream abut him at night! And like to pretend like he is laying next to me when I go to bed! He makes me so happy! I didnt think it was possible to feel this way! He makes everything feel better! He makes all the pain go away! I LOVE HIM! I don't ever want to lose him! He is so perfect! Its weird though! I had had feeling for him for months and we finally started talking about it and he had feelings for me!! It was like it was meant to be almost! I was so afraid of telling him I liked him! I prayed to God that he liked me back! I am so in love! Its like nothing can ever go wrong because now I have Zach!
People, never give up on love, because there is somebody amazing and prefect out there waiting for you! You just have to keep believing in love!
I LOVE YOU ZACH
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 809 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Awww You sound like you are really happy! That makes me happy!
  2. Old Comment
    EliraLupa's Forum Picture
    That put a smile on my face Congratulations!
  3. Old Comment
    collapsing_rain's Forum Picture
    Congrats!
    Posted December 1st, 2013 at 10:56 AM by collapsing_rain collapsing_rain is offline