Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Not sure if this will delete my Last Blog or not, But, I am just completely bored!
So how is everyone doing?
I start my work expirience on Monday! Then it is Christmas, Then i turn 16, Then 2 months left of school! I AM SO EXCITED!
Well i got nothing to say ha ha.
Rate this Entry

I'm a horrible person XD

Posted November 20th, 2014 at 08:06 AM by Dimentio

We was at Asda yesterday and augh god
This little kid, the mother and him not realizing we were there, this kid started talking shit about Kayden being on the Bob The Builder car and the mum did say he has to wait his turn and stuff so least she wasn't a bitch, kid musta got his manners from his dad!
But we were leaving so i went over to get Kayden, and the kid was standing there and i could see him talking and, I knew it wasn't anything nice, when Kayden is really polite and sweet, so i wanted to kick the little fucker!
But i got over there and told Kayden we needed to leave, this little shit looked me in the eye, and with the most snotty nosed brat voice ever said "I WANT TO GO ON THE CAR!" So what did i do to this little kid who knows no better and shoulda just walked away?
I replied with "Don't fucking talk to me like that and fuck off." Kayden had already gone out of ear shot, that's why i said this, walked over to mum and said "We need to leave. Now."
But i wasn't being spoken to like that by some little shit and letting him get away with that attitude, especially to Kayden XD
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 306 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments