Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Not sure if this will delete my Last Blog or not, But, I am just completely bored!
So how is everyone doing?
I start my work expirience on Monday! Then it is Christmas, Then i turn 16, Then 2 months left of school! I AM SO EXCITED!
Well i got nothing to say ha ha.
Rate this Entry

Still looking Melaine

Posted August 14th, 2012 at 12:35 AM by Dimentio

I have been up all night unable to sleep and, This is so tough for me, Melaine was a tomboy, Like she was a girl but really tough and boyish, And she was picked on for that but she was so sweet and kind and caring and she always protected me and herself and i was her only friend, No one else remembers her, And we used to hug a lot and i remember one day at lunch she said "Do you mind if i sit there!?" I said "Yeah" Meaning she could sit there and she walked off looking sad but i said "No i meant you can sit here" And she looked so happy, And she asked me to prom but i turnt her down, And she lived with her nan and i would look for her on the internet but they did not have a computer and Melaine could not read or write and i just miss her a lot because mum saw her in Maccas and did not tell me so i could've spoken to her again but yeah, Last time i saw her was in Primary school and how much i remember of her is shocking really, It'd mean the world to me to see her again, I remember what she looked like then, Just everything, It'd be nice to have one of her bone crushing hugs again and have my friend back ha ha, As you can tell we meant a lot to each other.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 255 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments