Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

Blog #5: VT Music Production

Posted January 4th, 2015 at 03:40 PM by maniamsmart (maniamsmart's Blog)

Hey guys, happy new years and hope you all had great holidays! :)

If you've read my past blog posts, you've probably noticed that I mentioned me doing a music production with one of the members here on the forums. So we've finally got it done, and I am here to share it with you guys, check the bottom of the post :D

Anyway, apart from this I've really gotten back into Minecraft and actually put some of my coding knowledge to the test and created some mods. It's really...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Quote 12

Posted September 21st, 2012 at 07:03 AM by Danny_boi 16

“Don't cry over someone who wouldn't cry over you.”
― Lauren Conrad
Danny_boi 16's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Posted September 3rd, 2012 at 04:19 PM by Danny_boi 16

I think this is one of my new fav quotes

Yes i'm a nerd like that, i have a journal full of my fav quotes, and this one is going in.

"You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness." -- Jonathan Safran Foer
Danny_boi 16's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Summertime Sadness.

Posted July 13th, 2012 at 09:08 PM by EvanShaw (Evan's Blogs :D)

So, I have been having a bad case of Summertime Sadness.
One and a half months in to summer and I hardly did anything productive. Well, besides like cleaning and stuff. I do tons of that! But what I really mean is that I only hang out with two of my friends only about once a week. And I have just gotten so lazy that I want school to start (one and a half months to go -_-).

But! I don't even like school. And the more I think.. I DON'T want to go back, yeah I miss friends but...
EvanShaw's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Grrr

Posted June 26th, 2012 at 11:55 PM by ShaneSawyer

i am feeling so low right now. i just want to escape. i don't know why, it doesn't make any sense but maybe, just maybe... i feel like dying. just a little bit. i mean, i have nothing going for me, my whole generation is fucked in so many ways anyways. i am a huge fuck up too... but, i am afraid of dying, it's like my number one fear. so yea, nothing to worry about here....

what if i packed a bag and just left out my window. i bet i would be halfway to canada before anyone would...
ShaneSawyer's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized