Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

Blog #5: VT Music Production

Posted January 4th, 2015 at 03:40 PM by maniamsmart (maniamsmart's Blog)

Hey guys, happy new years and hope you all had great holidays! :)

If you've read my past blog posts, you've probably noticed that I mentioned me doing a music production with one of the members here on the forums. So we've finally got it done, and I am here to share it with you guys, check the bottom of the post :D

Anyway, apart from this I've really gotten back into Minecraft and actually put some of my coding knowledge to the test and created some mods. It's really...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Blog #3: My Posting Routine and Christmas!

Posted December 17th, 2014 at 02:26 PM by maniamsmart (maniamsmart's Blog)

Happy holidays everyone! It's that time of the year again where people get all jolly and into the Christmas spirit (or at least they should :P). I don't even know what I am going to be doing for this Christmas, what is everyone else doing though? I'd love to hear your plans for this coming Christmas or any other holidays you may celebrate.

Not really sure what I want for Christmas either. I literally have nothing on my wish list. I am thinking about it now, and the only thing I can...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized