Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

Blog #2: College Semester to a Close... and Some Taco Bell?

Posted December 11th, 2014 at 05:26 PM by maniamsmart (maniamsmart's Blog)

Hey guys!

I am back with another blog post. So I just got done replying to all my subbed threads, and going through all the new threads in the Relationships and Dating section part of the forum. Why do i feel so devoted to that section? :what: Meh, don't know but I love giving advice there!

Anyway, I am finally done with my fall semester in college. One of my final exams I was able to skip, because I got such a high score on my previous two tests that I wouldn't even...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Blog #1: First League of Legends Music Video

Posted December 9th, 2014 at 08:33 AM by maniamsmart (maniamsmart's Blog)
Updated December 9th, 2014 at 08:43 AM by maniamsmart

Hello everyone!

I didn't know we had this feature available on this site. On another forum I was on you had to wait till you had a certain amount of posts or something like that to use the blog feature, so I a glad you don't need that here :D

Anyway, I don't really have a theme for any of my blogs, but I'll just be posting anything cool, interesting, or anything on my thoughts really. I hope they don't bore you, and I will try to keep them rather short :P
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized