Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Welcome to my blog everyone! I hope you enjoy my interesting posts, and am excited to make some new friends this way perhaps. Thank you for reading :)
Rate this Entry

Blog #5: VT Music Production

Posted January 4th, 2015 at 03:40 PM by maniamsmart

Hey guys, happy new years and hope you all had great holidays! :)

If you've read my past blog posts, you've probably noticed that I mentioned me doing a music production with one of the members here on the forums. So we've finally got it done, and I am here to share it with you guys, check the bottom of the post :D

Anyway, apart from this I've really gotten back into Minecraft and actually put some of my coding knowledge to the test and created some mods. It's really fun and am really enjoying it. Maybe when I get it done I can share the mod here for you guys if any of you want to try it out or use it on your server :P

Personally-wise, I've been doing fine, am going to have 3 days off this coming week, Monday-Wednesday, and am going to be going back to college on the 12 of January. For some reason I have this feeling in my heart of something going wrong. I don't know... maybe it's because I have to leave for work in an hour, and I am just dreading it because I'm really not in the mood, or maybe it's because I am kind of writing this blog post quickly. There are quite a few things that are bothering me at the moment, but nothing too serious... I'll get over them as always :(

I am hoping this new year is good and I won't be running into any terrible incidents, just kind of scared that my life isn't going the way I want it to go, but hey, everyone has that fear sometimes right? The fear that you're doing something wrong in your life? Let me know in the comments if you have a similar feeling sometimes :what:

Anyway, not really in the mood to continue to type, just wanted to get you guys the music that [URL="http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/member.php?u=110661"]sweetcake[/URL] and I made. One thing I will say is that I kind of wanted her to do some backup vocals for my rapping because it would have sounded really natural and a good way to transition from the verses to the chorus but she was going on vacation and didn't have enough time.

Hope you enjoy it though, and this is maniamsmart and I'll be back sooner than you think, don't go anywhere.

Always here to help.

Check out the song [URL="https://soundcloud.com/zion-todd/ltwyl-post-production"]here on SoundCloud[/URL]!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 653 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments