Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Not sure if this will delete my Last Blog or not, But, I am just completely bored!
So how is everyone doing?
I start my work expirience on Monday! Then it is Christmas, Then i turn 16, Then 2 months left of school! I AM SO EXCITED!
Well i got nothing to say ha ha.
Rate this Entry

Failure....

Posted July 5th, 2013 at 09:34 AM by Dimentio
Updated July 5th, 2013 at 03:36 PM by Dimentio

Oh by the way this cheerful blog is my 200th blog so you know....
Well i got a letter today for my English exams but the thing is, I suck at English! If i am being told to write about something, I cannot write in large amounts, I cannot write interestingly, I cannot write well anyway, And so i have failed these exams three times now.
But the thing is, I need them to pass this course, So i have been given two set days to go to college and study for them and on the last day go to the exams, But i am NOT going to pass!
I think it clearly shows no matter what i do or how i do it, I just can't.
So the thought of that my friends will be going onto this course and doing what they want with their lives after all we planned and now, I will be at home trying to find something to do, I want to cry, Because now, I feel like my life is over all because i cannot do English!
I cried already but I'm gonna cry again, I can't pass these exams no matter what i do and i know i will fail this time, And then be screwed for life all because i know English but cannot write it :'/
I hope you guys have had a fantastic day and have done something fun.
Oh and to add to this depression, My back has been messing me up for a while now and i have tried everything to help it but where i have been so stressed and sit and walked funny all my life and lay in bed weird, I think i need someone to give me a SUPER rough massage to help loosen the muscles and my back pains but yeah, Feel awkward a friend or family member doing that!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 501 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    If they don't give you a set topic to write about try writing about something deep or something personal like struggles you've been through or things you've dealt with being LGBT.
  2. Old Comment
    Dimentio's Forum Picture
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by nice View Comment
    If they don't give you a set topic to write about try writing about something deep or something personal like struggles you've been through or things you've dealt with being LGBT.
    No they give you a topic, You do it on the computer and you have to write up what they want you to write up, Last time it was about why i don't want the park destroyed because i want to take my fucking children there.