This happened last week. (May 24)

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1691 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Sapphire's Forum Picture
    That guy is ridiculously ignorant and the congregation are moreso for applauding and swallowing that tripe. But bear in mind that the people who attend this church aren't representitive of all Christians.
  2. Old Comment
    ThatCanadianGuy's Forum Picture
    Unfortunately, he's representative of an alarmingly large portion of Christianity, especially in the United States, where over 50% are creationists. In Canada, most Christian denominations are slowly fading away EXCEPT for this kind of radical evangelical movement, which is supremely ignorant and GROWING every day.
    Posted June 1st, 2009 at 03:06 PM by ThatCanadianGuy ThatCanadianGuy is offline
  3. Old Comment
    Sapphire's Forum Picture
    Creationism isn't as commonplace in the UK which is probably why my perception of this is different to yours.

I am not religious but I do implore you to not tarnish every Christian with the same brush.
    The Church of England has shown it's support and respect for Darwin and his theory http://www.cofe.anglican.org/darwin/malcolmbrown.html so clearly not all is lost!