Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Rate this Entry

Dear Maggie

Posted September 4th, 2012 at 09:05 PM by Jupiter

I知 sorry. I can稚 do this anymore. I can稚 stand to see you like this. I can稚 stand to have you feel like that to me. I want you to be happy. But most importantly, I want you to stay healthy. If that means saying goodbye to you, then you need it. If it means burning my problems away, you need it. I love you, I loved you, and I will continue to love you. You deserve more. You are more than just a scar to me. I know I mean so little to you but you need what is best for you, and if I知 just another pill, if I知 just another scar, if I知 just another boy, then I need to be gone. I値l pack my baggage from your mind, and I値l move out. I can move along like you need to be, but you can still stay in my mind and my heart, free rent. You値l always be there, you need to stay, you keep me sane.

You keep me who I am. It痴 too soon to tell if you changed my for the good, but i知 certainly changed. I値l miss you in my life, and I値l miss you in my conversations. I値l miss seeing your eyes, your smile, your hair. I値l even miss seeing your damn freckles. I知 a weirdo, and I suppose you deserve someone who is sane and able to keep you in his life without complaint. I hate you for making me love you. You keep me running back for more agony. While my reflection is my enemy, your picture is my savior. When I知 gone from your life, I know you won稚 miss much, you know, since I can be easily replaced, and I know you can be happy. I知 just a selfish jerk who deserves everything that is coming to me. I love you, and I just want us to be happy, and if that means being happy separate, without me in your life, then this needs to be done.

Adieu. You know who you are.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 684 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    thanks robert. :)