Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Rate this Entry

What I think about VT...

Posted November 13th, 2011 at 06:41 PM by Jupiter

As much as I love VT, and as much as the rep system doesn't even really mean a huge deal to me anymore... if you do want lots of points it seems you....

Have to not believe in religion, and bash it.
Be pro-choice, and support it fully.
Curse like a sailor.
Bash other people who oppose you.

I'm not saying all people on here with lots of points are like this, but... I just wanted to point this out. I have been holding that in forever. Hopefully no one will disagree and neg rep me, hurr durr.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1000 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Fiction's Forum Picture
    I think it depends where you post. I very rarely enter debates, most of my rep is from posts i've made in the psych ward.

However I do agree that it's unfair people repping and neg repping for your opinions. If they think you have a good arguement then go ahead, but just because they agree or disagree with you is not really fair...
  2. Old Comment
    Dimitri's Forum Picture
    I have to agree with Kathy, it all has to do with when and where you post, yes, everyone's entitled to their own opinion, freedom of speech. I think it might also behoove you to not let the little things bite you in the arse, people just enjoy ticking you off because they know it gets you going.

I am not saying that you should not fight back I am use saying that WE ALL, should think about what we are about to type and think how it will affect the other members and how it effect yourself....
  3. Old Comment
    Good points guys. Thanks!