Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

Literally My Teachers

Posted April 15th, 2018 at 07:45 PM by IcyCool (Literally A Blog by IcyCool)
Updated April 26th, 2018 at 07:48 PM by IcyCool

Wassup!?

This first post will be about all of my teachers, from daycare to Grade 8.

Daycare #1

I actually went to two daycares. They were both pretty close to eachother, but one was more modern, and the other was rustic(ish). At my first daycare I had two teachers: One was Spanish (I dunno her name, so Ms. S), and one was not (Ms. K). They were both pretty great teachers, but there was also a "Principal" (Mrs. Y), and she was
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Get to Know Me! (Kinda?) #1

Posted April 14th, 2018 at 05:02 PM by IcyCool (Literally A Blog by IcyCool)
Updated April 14th, 2018 at 05:34 PM by IcyCool

Wassup!?

This is the first part to Get to Know Me! It's only "Kinda" because all I'll do is tell you a bunch of random stuff about me and hope that it helps you to get to know me better (because I lack the power of seeing things from a different perspective! ).

Intro

Here's something you should know about me:

Even though I'm a straight boy, I've got amazing girl instincts! I dunno why, but my brain does some...
Old

April 13, 2018

Posted April 13th, 2018 at 08:08 PM by IcyCool (Literally A Blog by IcyCool)
Updated April 14th, 2018 at 05:23 PM by IcyCool

Wassup!?

This is the first entry to my blog, and it's pretty eventful (for a school day). Have a good read!

Morning

On April 9th, our class did an egg drop test out of the library window. Only one egg survived, and the egg was later named Larray. A few days after, we dropped Larray from a higher window, and he, sadly, passed away. That afternoon, we buried him in the corner of the schoolyard and there, he was laid to rest. Today, we visited the grave...
Old

Game Update

Posted March 15th, 2018 at 05:30 AM by Billy1212

Another update. I knew I was going to post it all.
I have made the menu, so much simpler than I thought. I've made the super click price go up every buy, but working on removing the money when you buy it. Currently it's free LOLOLOLOLOL xD. Still going well, not coding tonight, need a break for tonight
Junior Member+
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Issues

Posted March 14th, 2018 at 06:07 AM by Billy1212

Game running behind the plan, coding prices is harder than I thought.... this is not going to b easy l
Junior Member+
Posted in Uncategorized