Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Not sure if this will delete my Last Blog or not, But, I am just completely bored!
So how is everyone doing?
I start my work expirience on Monday! Then it is Christmas, Then i turn 16, Then 2 months left of school! I AM SO EXCITED!
Well i got nothing to say ha ha.
Rate this Entry

Just feeling a bit bored and down

Posted August 2nd, 2012 at 07:30 PM by Dimentio

Well College starts next month and well, I will have to do TONS of hard work in college and at home, I have to take a bus and alone like not with any friends, I have a fear of public transport, I will be around just new people and older people and i am quite, Self consious and not a peoples person so yeah, It means growing up also and i have a fear of death but my friend said BRB and after 2 and a half hours ONLY just got back and i was on the verge of crying i was missing him so much and felt so bored and lonely! My rabbit died this morning to, That was sad for me, I been getting very lonely and sad lately and tons of anxiety attacks which hurt me and make me more sad ha ha, Love has been a big issue to lately, All my friends are getting Girlfriends or Boyfriends and there's me the person who mostly wants love and can give love but hasn't got anyone to give it, I had one GF but that was a while ago and i did not love her as i was trying to not be gay, But yeah, Not having a love in my life and seeing my friends with one since childhood i been waiting for love, like not had my first kiss or anything so it makes me sad but i still wait, Another issue my friends bring up (Andres has gone again after a minute so i am sad now) Is my whole dad and Daniel issue, Like how i was all my life dying to be a dad and still would love to but i am putting the needs of a kid being bullied across my own childhood dream, So me and children is a touchy subject, And the whole Daniel thing is how i have not fully moved on from him and still feel sad about it.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 456 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments