Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Rate this Entry

Scared shitless

Posted August 5th, 2011 at 04:57 PM by dontcare97

I've been going to bed at kike six or five am every night. my thing is that after around three i start getting scared. Like the devils waiting for me. I don't want to go upstairs until I see day light because I feel better.

A lot of my lights dont works and the bottom half of my house is wide open and shadowy with a bunch of windows. I walk around my kitchen and dinning room(they are in a circle so i can go around and around) to clear my head. Every turn scares the shit out of me. I think something is there watching me and the only way to make it better is to have sun light.

Paranoid much?
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1459 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Becka's Forum Picture
    I know how you feel. To tell ya the truth I hav to sleep with my light on. Even my TV has ta be on (ever since I saw the movie Poltergiest). I understand everything you are going through.

If ya ever wanna talk about anything, just let me kno.
  2. Old Comment
    I don't know. I'm always hearing voices. When iw as little I'd hear this guy talking to a little girl all the time. when all my family was asleep. I saw something move down stairs and it was like a person. I thought it was my sister so when i went around the corner to go caught her, no one was there. I called her name and she was upstairs. Stuff like that really scare me.
  3. Old Comment
    That's not a good combination. You used to cut yourself(glad you're trying to stop), and you think there may be something in your house? That's never a good combo. Please pm me If I can help. I've been scared shitless ever since I saw paranormal activity, it's dimmed down though. Thanks, -Kris
    Posted August 14th, 2011 at 05:38 AM by KristoferWelch KristoferWelch is offline
  4. Old Comment
    superisaiah'99's Forum Picture
    Dude i feel you my house was made in 1918 a few years back i was kind of like you. But i had no light in my room i slept next to my parents which really helped. I use to see this man in black which i was scared as fuck of. when i would wake up to go to the bathroom it was a decision to go to the bathroom i was to scared it was also a struggle to go to sleep.
    Posted May 26th, 2013 at 01:12 AM by superisaiah'99 superisaiah'99 is offline