Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

My blog, or the idea of it, is about life:

The wisdom that I have grasped,
The plights that I currently endure,
And the potential of the future.
Old

My Fingers Are... In Pain

Posted July 19th, 2008 at 10:21 PM by Kiros (The Lingering Potential of Life)

I've forgotton to mention it until now, but I've actually had my fingers injured for the past week.

For those who have not read my previous blog, I have a new job as a sales representative. I show kitchen cutlery to people in their homes.

During my second appointment, which happened to be with my parents, I decided to show off by dicing an apple in the air with one of my knives while holding the apple. After a few slices, the apple got a little too thin, but I remained...
Kiros's Forum Picture
Retired Administrator
Old

Are Things Looking Up?

Posted July 9th, 2008 at 02:34 AM by Kiros (The Lingering Potential of Life)

I'm not entirely sure of the answer to that question, but things seem to be changing.

I have acquired a career opportunity with a company called Vector - a cutlery marketing company. I've never imagined that I would ever be in this kind of a business, but I'm actually excited about this. Vector isn't a tele-marketing company, nor do the products sell in stores or on informercials. The company sends sales representatives out on predetermined appointments. This means that the potential...
Kiros's Forum Picture
Retired Administrator
Old

Profile Picture

Posted May 29th, 2008 at 12:39 AM by Kiros (The Lingering Potential of Life)

Surprise, surprise. I finally got a public picture thanks to Samantha's computer (which actually has a memory card slot).

At any rate, I'm only going to have one picture on here - a slightly modified one.

Take it easy.
Kiros's Forum Picture
Retired Administrator
Posted in Life
Old

Biscuits FOR THE WIN

Posted May 24th, 2008 at 05:37 PM by Kiros (The Lingering Potential of Life)

Alright. It's been a while since I blogged about.. anything. So to get my mind back into the blogging grove, I'm going to blog about biscuits - not the UK biscuits either, which Americans refer to as cookies

Biscuits are great! I just ate one. In fact, I ate a plain, cold one that was made hours ago. The taste is like nothing else. Eating bread is no where near as satisfying.

At this time, I think I'll enjoy another biscuit!

Oh... Yes... It's like a party...
Kiros's Forum Picture
Retired Administrator
Posted in Interests
Old

OxyContin

Posted May 6th, 2008 at 09:45 PM by Kiros (The Lingering Potential of Life)

As my father is being babysat in the hospital and demands his OxyContin, Xanax, Soma, and Valium medications, I can't help but to think of the song called OxyCotton by Lil' Whyte.

Quote:
OxyContin - Xanax Bars - Percocets and Lortab,
Valiums - Morphine - patches - Ecstacy - and it's all up for grab.

What you want - what you need? Hit me up I got you man.
What you want - what you need? Hit me up I got you man.
Kiros's Forum Picture
Retired Administrator
Posted in Life