Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

An introduction to Emily

Posted January 4th, 2018 at 06:53 PM by NeonBlueButterfly

As you may have guessed, I'm Emily. I'm sixteen, about to graduate high school early, and I live in the southern US. Some of what you might imagine about a girl from the south fits me. I do enjoy sweet tea, I have a bit of the southern accent (but not as much as you might think), and I can handle the summer heat easily, but I'm bundled up in multiple layers if it gets much below 60.

If you were to meet me in real life, maybe at school, or church, I'd be the stereotypical image of...
NeonBlueButterfly's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Quick Spanish Classes with TheMagicPotato | Lesson One.

Posted January 1st, 2018 at 11:26 AM by TheMagicPotato

Quick Spanish Classes | Lesson One: Greetings

Do you want to learn a new language? Do you want to do it in a fun and exciting way? Then, welcome to the Quick Spanish Classes, with me: TheMagicPotato.

The intent of this is to learn quick and useful phrases for the Spanish language. With pronunciation helps and examples. Today our first lesson will be about Greetings. So, grab a notebook, a pencil and write down.

Basic Phrases

Hello! = ¡Hola!...
TheMagicPotato's Forum Picture
Member++
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Just another blog

Posted December 3rd, 2017 at 03:42 PM by hawthorneheights_joe

Winter is now properly here in England. I've literally done nothing productive this past week and I have some exams in January lol. Also listened to some Hawthorne Heights and Sugarcult I'm going to a Bowling For Soup concert next year which I'm elated about! Apart from that have a lovely December and stay awesome
hawthorneheights_joe's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

November 4th, 2017 | Blog Entry 1

Posted November 4th, 2017 at 07:58 PM by RavenTheGoddess

I'm making my first blog entry to sort of vent out a bit or speak about what's concerning me. So if you want a more interesting blog, don't look here :p
------------------------------------------------------

What's been bothering me lately is something that I've kept secret from many of my closest family members; me identifying as female. I think that me constantly being cautious about who knows this (in my personal life, of course) has started to affect my subconscious....
RavenTheGoddess's Forum Picture
Junior Member+
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

1st blog

Posted October 20th, 2017 at 02:39 PM by hawthorneheights_joe

K this won't be a long blog btw, but hey all this site seems pretty cool and welcoming. I would like to dedicate this post to irrelevantbeth as she is an awesome kind person who puts other needs before hers
hawthorneheights_joe's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized