Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

My blog, or the idea of it, is about life:

The wisdom that I have grasped,
The plights that I currently endure,
And the potential of the future.
Rate this Entry

Stressed

Posted August 3rd, 2008 at 10:34 PM by Kiros

Well, things aren't going quite as I had planned a few weeks ago.

My career with Vector is in limbo right now as I'm trying to get financially secure. I would have been fine if Ben (my manager) had kept his word and not put through my check for the sample-kit. Two NSF charges hit because I did not have $146.81 in my checking account, and then the check seemed to go through as well since it was the weekend. That made me have almost -$220.00 in funds. Thankfully, the check seemed to bounce back and nothing has happened since, but I am still overdrawn by about $70. This means I don't have gas money, which means I cannot take my mother to work and drive to appointments throughout the day, which means I have been doing absolutely nothing for the past two weeks. I am hoping that I am still contracted with Vector, because I need this job. I need Ben to get appeals for those NSF charges because he gave me his word in the first place.

You may not be able to buy happiness with money, but you sure as hell can make a down-payment...

On top of all of this, I was planning to have a little "get away" - just for a day - with some friends in a week or two. Plus, my best bud's birthday is coming up, and I want to make sure she has a great one.

It's like, I need time to pass quickly in some areas, but in other situations I really need a pause button. I need to get organized with Vector and start making money again, but I need money to do that. I need Thursday to hurry up and get here so my mother can help me out with gas, and then I can travel to Covington to talk to Ben. And I need Sam's birthday to give me a couple weeks to work up some money. I need a lot of things at the moment, and they all have to do with time, money, and my life.

Eh, I'm really stressed out right now
Views 1190 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    UGH

:hug:

It's always the darkest right before the dawn, etc, etc. There are plenty of other equally cheesy things I could say, but I'll spare you. I hope things start to look up for you. I know how crippling it is to not be able to get around...