Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

On this handy-dandy blog here, I'll post about literally anything! It can range from literally dancing, to literally couches! Feel free to comment if you have anything to say about the blog! Also, I haven't used a single period in this entire paragraph! Isn't that nice?
Rate this Entry

NoFap - Day 3

Posted December 4th, 2018 at 09:46 PM by IcyCool

YO I HAVE AN INTERESTING STORY FOR ONCE

Okay so the weirdest thing happened in religion class today. I was sitting at my desk and I noticed that one of the guys sitting kind of in front of me but more to the right of me was pulled back from his desk. I looked at his face and he was looking down. I looked where he was looking and he literally had a boner and he was staring at it and I was like "omq literally what is he doing" so I ignored it for a sec and continued writing the note but a few seconds later I looked back and he was just staring at it and it got bigger! Literally what?! I've never seen anyone do that and so I was kinda shocked.

I was thinking about relapsing because of it but I just followed my old saying, "No is a powerful word" and I moved on...

Day 3 was kinda weird, but it made me realize just how strong I am.
Posted in NoFap Journal
Views 330 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments