Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

Disregard my previous happiness and what not.

Posted April 24th, 2013 at 12:53 AM by ShaneSawyer

So there's this girl. She is a year younger than me and I initially met her in middle school. We became reacquainted this year and she was really nice. In fact, she invited me of all people, to be her date at her school. (different schools, same bus ride home) and I was all like, yea! I would love to!*

But then her and her friends decided to go to a rave instead and my dad wouldn't let me go so that was lame. So eventually we planned to hang out, but the day we decided her parents...
ShaneSawyer's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Grrr

Posted June 26th, 2012 at 11:55 PM by ShaneSawyer

i am feeling so low right now. i just want to escape. i don't know why, it doesn't make any sense but maybe, just maybe... i feel like dying. just a little bit. i mean, i have nothing going for me, my whole generation is fucked in so many ways anyways. i am a huge fuck up too... but, i am afraid of dying, it's like my number one fear. so yea, nothing to worry about here....

what if i packed a bag and just left out my window. i bet i would be halfway to canada before anyone would...
ShaneSawyer's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

rough night

Posted August 10th, 2011 at 03:29 AM by loveless420

i'm back into this depression again that i worked so hard to get myself out of. & now i just need to vent to someone but i don't know who to talk to anymore & who i can trust. being cheated on takes a toll on your self esteem & the way you view yourself. how am i ever going to be the same again?
loveless420's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Adieux, Sayonara, Adiós & Goodbye

Posted July 28th, 2011 at 10:41 PM by afronteboi (My so called life:)

Well here it is my last night in my own bed, going tuh live with mah dad, i don't even know if he has internet, i'll try to get on to VT whenever i can, it hurts to even write about it, ill just say be back later, and not goodbye.
afronteboi's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My VENTING post ARRRRRRRRRRRRRG

Posted February 28th, 2009 at 09:39 PM by lamboman43

Why do people hate me. I deal with so much crap at school it's unbelievable. I cant go a single day without some one calling me gay or saying they would risk getting iss ( in school suspension) just to punch me. I hate it. I hate myself. I hate everyone. I dread going to school every day. I am targeted by everyone. No one leaves me alone. I know i will just hate my life a little more after that. I can only hate so much until i explode. I don't know what i do to dseserve this. I have things to look...
lamboman43's Forum Picture
Nice Poster
Posted in Uncategorized