Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

You have entered the Underground, there is no turning back now. Darkness is dragging you in, light is fading out of the picture. Enshrouded in darkness, reading may be hard, but at this point, reading will be the only pleasure at your disposal.
  1. Old Comment
    Scarface's Forum Picture

And if I die

I'm sure your loved ones would notice and so will all your friends and the ones who love you. That is, if this isn't a joke... i know you don't know me nd shit, but i wasn't going to ignore this.
  2. Old Comment

I Can't Take This Much Longer...

I am sure your quest for [url=http://gold-insurance.info/auto1/Credit-Automobile.html]cheap car[/url] insurance has [url=http://travel-insurance-services.info]come[/url] to an end as you read this [url=http://gold-insurance.info]article[/url].
  3. Old Comment
    ErykaInspire.'s Forum Picture

Eryka!

Nonono, You write far more than me. You deserve it <3
    Posted December 30th, 2009 at 10:11 AM by ErykaInspire. ErykaInspire. is offline
  4. Old Comment

I Can't Take This Much Longer...

Adam, if you're afraid of failure and have the attitude that all you will do is fail, you will fail. Don't give up. I truly believe that in life, if you are trying, there is no failure, only set backs. People need to have set backs to grow on. You don't need to give up on life, you need to give up on having a bad attitude. The more positive your attitude is, the fewer set backs you will have and the more you will succeed. Just keep in mind that everyone has set backs.
    Posted August 31st, 2009 at 02:10 AM by theOperaGhost theOperaGhost is offline
  5. Old Comment
    RaeNose's Forum Picture

I fear turning out like my dad...

Wow, no offense, but your dad is a pig.
    I'm really glad you don't want to be like that. Unfortunately, there are some people that do...

You are not your father. I hope you realize that. You have a choice to control your actions.
  6. Old Comment
    NightFighter's Forum Picture

*Sigh* (Really freaking long, but, I'd like at least a couple people to read it...)

"No, life isn't over yet, you have so many fucking years ahead of you! What the fuck is your problem? Get your head back into reality and focus on turning your life around! Focus on turning the good into bad! Trash your obsessions, build up a healthy social life, and make yourself a somebody! You can't be anybody if you don't try!"
    Listen!
    Please Adam, you're far too awesomely amazingly outstandingly awesome! =D Its true Stay strong Adam. I know that one day you will look back and be so very thankful that you have held on. Remember, im here to speak to you anytime
    Posted August 14th, 2009 at 07:12 AM by NightFighter NightFighter is offline
  7. Old Comment
    OnlyByTheNight.'s Forum Picture

*Sigh* (Really freaking long, but, I'd like at least a couple people to read it...)

I read it Adam.... Please don't do anything bad to yourself. I care about you.
    Posted August 3rd, 2009 at 07:18 PM by OnlyByTheNight. OnlyByTheNight. is offline
  8. Old Comment
    Underground_Network's Forum Picture

I'm certainly glad I still have you Ster.

And Karina, it means a lot to me that you read it all, thank you.

<- Hugs for everyone.
    And Ster, I know you'll always be there for me, even if no one I can physically talk to around here will be there for me... And that means a lot. Always and forever Ster.
    Posted August 3rd, 2009 at 07:08 PM by Underground_Network Underground_Network is offline
  9. Old Comment
    Posted August 3rd, 2009 at 05:25 PM by Sunshine Girl Sunshine Girl is offline
  10. Old Comment
    MysticalBurrito's Forum Picture

I read it...Adam... Please don't kill yourself things will get better
    Posted August 3rd, 2009 at 04:40 PM by MysticalBurrito MysticalBurrito is offline
  11. Old Comment
    TigerLily's Forum Picture

I read every single word.
    And you're most welcome, I really do think I can relate a lot to this.
    Please don't kill yourself... listen to that courage inside of you.
    Let this be another rare success. And then let those successes become not such a rarity. I know its hard to believe, I'm having trouble believing this myself atm, but there is always, always hope.
    It's just that pain clouds it over sometimes.
    But pain doesn't last forever, and the sun shines through some day.
    You just need to fight and hang on in there until the wind blows those clouds away...
  12. Old Comment

Thank you Rachel. It means a lot that you read this. Even if you didn't read all of it... As it kind off gets off-topic toward the end, but yeah. Seriously thank you.

Posted August 3rd, 2009 at 04:09 PM by Underground_Network Underground_Network is offline
  13. Old Comment
  14. Old Comment

Pancakes

I want pancakes too lol. xP I'll have to fly down to Missouri and go to ihop with you Ster.
    Posted July 28th, 2009 at 07:24 PM by Underground_Network Underground_Network is offline
  15. Old Comment
    Sunshine Girl's Forum Picture

Pancakes

omg i want pancakes.
    from ihop.

Posted July 28th, 2009 at 06:43 PM by Sunshine Girl Sunshine Girl is offline
  16. Old Comment

Pancakes

And this blog might be getting hungry from you Thomas. 0.o
    Posted July 26th, 2009 at 05:55 PM by Underground_Network Underground_Network is offline
  17. Old Comment

Pancakes

I'm getting hungry from this blog
  18. Old Comment
    Perseus's Forum Picture

Pancakes

I had pancakes for breakfast.
  19. Old Comment

Pancakes

My favourite blog ever!
    Posted July 26th, 2009 at 09:18 AM by Triceratops Triceratops is offline
  20. Old Comment