Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

You have entered the Underground, there is no turning back now. Darkness is dragging you in, light is fading out of the picture. Enshrouded in darkness, reading may be hard, but at this point, reading will be the only pleasure at your disposal.
Rate this Entry

I Don't Know Why, But...

Posted October 26th, 2008 at 05:31 PM by Underground_Network

I don't know why, but it just makes me happy when I think about the fact that I don't care that my life sucks. I still suffer from bouts of depression, but most of the time I'm either happy about or apathetic about the fact that my life sucks.

I mean, I have like two TRUE friends, I rarely hang out with them (they offer to hang out, I'm just, I don't know, I also decline their offers), I participate in no extracurricular activities, I dropped all sports I ever played after 7th/8th grade, I'm not in any clubs at my school, I rarely do anything social (i.e. events at my school or even parties outside of school), and besides that my dad is an asshole, he gambles all our money away, we might be forced to live on the fucking street sooner or later, etc. but I just don't care. I couldn't really give a fuck.

I like who I am. I like how my life sucks. I can deal with it. I don't really care if sometimes I'm not sure if my family is going to be able to afford DINNER or a JACKET to keep me from freezing to death come winter (since I have to walk home from school). And yeah, I'm serious. This isn't a sarcastic thread. I really just don't care, and for whatever the reason it kind of does make me smile. I look at those other pathetic people who have so much more than me, who look down on themselves, get all depressed and all upset over the littlest things, and I just laugh at them, or pity them, or both.

I mean, they think they have it bad, look at me. And then look at that starving child in Africa. Or that little boy in Colombia who will be forced into drugs and guns, or will die regardless of whether he joins a cartel or tries to stay separate from it all, probably of a gunshot wound. People think they have it bad, it's so funny, or maybe sad, I don't really know.

/endrant or whatever the hell this is. 0.o
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 779 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Welcome to the first stages of madness caused by long term depression xD