Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Not sure if this will delete my Last Blog or not, But, I am just completely bored!
So how is everyone doing?
I start my work expirience on Monday! Then it is Christmas, Then i turn 16, Then 2 months left of school! I AM SO EXCITED!
Well i got nothing to say ha ha.
Rate this Entry

I can't breathe and i am shaking so bad.

Posted June 6th, 2014 at 01:00 PM by Dimentio
Updated June 6th, 2014 at 03:05 PM by Dimentio

*Edit*
Okay so to show everyone how mean and rude they are and how much shit they give me, I made it a group chat, instead everyone started saying all the stuff they hated about me, I really don't want to go back on Monday, I'm not afraid of how awkward it will be, or what might be thought about me from now on, I'm scared of what will be said, I think i have 4 friends in there right now, I don't know, but yeah, this is just all too much.
Okay i have print screens, I have actual PRINT SCREENS of Jake and Poppy both ganging up on me, refusing that they have been bullies, and they both said that i started all of this shit, that they have done nothing wrong, that i am the one constantly trying to make it go on, that i am confused, and all this other shit!
But okay, when all of this happened, which Jake started by the way, I was asking to resolve it, and the weeks it went on after, even today, but Poppy mainly refused to resolve the issue, so how is this my fault? Jake started it, Poppy reused my offer when i offered probably 20 times a day at least, so both of those two are ticked off!
They both constantly agree with each other and act like i have done everything wrong, like Poppy has been a MAJOR hypocrite, I made a blog on here before saying what she did and today, she was saying again how i gave her shit and she has gave none in return, and that i am the one making this go on when she has wanted this to end, I have literal print screens of her asking one time for this to end and me doing it a ton, so bullshit.
ALL i have done is asked to resolve this, they have called me a TON of names and refused my help or to listen to me and read my messages, and now they both are ganging up on me, calling me a bully and saying i did all this shit and am the one dragging it out!?!
By the way, they are calling me a bully, yet when i say they have purposefully upset me, which they have many times, all the shit they have said to me over the past few weeks, and how they gang up on me, they refused it all and said it doesn't count as bullying, yet they could think up MULTIPLE reasons when i am a bully, but yet, when i try to argue against it!?! I'm wrong!\
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 363 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments