Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

All bad poetry stems from genuine feeling,
Rate this Entry

so stand close to me, dont sail away. Let them see your heart...

Posted April 6th, 2011 at 07:42 AM by love is louder
Updated May 5th, 2011 at 02:27 PM by love is louder
Tags mind

Dream analysis

in Pizza hut. Tried to sneak a cookie dough. Got court by this super inspector tried to get cmy friends girlfiriend (who doesnt even work in pizza hut) ho help the bloke hurt my foot.

I was becky of corry (i think) and I was getting married but he was just winding me up. and the girls from my old job were there. Jill from over the road was asking me all these survey questions about food as i was backin my car out of the street.
Walked home with ex boyfriend because it was a nice day. But there was no where to put my jacket so I walked all the way to the start and ended up at the swimming baths
Stole a pimps car but drove it up the wrong tracks into a train station.

Had a meal with 3 random lasses that I aparently knew. Lad behind us was nick that taught me sex ed at school (who was also imaginary ) and his pregnant girlfriend.
Justin Bieber (who i dont particulaly like) was at the swimming baths. I made friends with this girl and then she stopped going cause she died of anarexia? this black woman running around outside gave me her address. JLS were there (also people i dont like) and my nan and grandad. and i got this horrible feeling of guilt. so me and my little brother started walking to get my car got chased by some creepy people that looked like they could be off the hills have eyes. But alice from the vicker of dibley was there. and then i woke up.

Yet again i have no clue!
my car has gone to be fixed - thats maybe why i had to walk to get it.
i havent watched corrie in months and months
nor have i been swimming
or watched hills have eyes.
the pimp i stole the car off was the man in "sucker punch" that i watched at the pictures the other day. (which i half recomend well if your a bloke anyway)
and i was gutted that i didnt get a cookie dough when i worked at pizza hut
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 584 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments