Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

#26. Do you like tattoos?

Posted November 30th, 2019 at 10:53 PM by liittlefiish (Liittlefiish's Journey)

I like body art. It can be amazing and I don't mind if someone has a tattoo. It looks good. Sometimes it's artistic. My friends have a tattoo on his back. That looks cool. As for me, they're not really my thing. I don't dislike them on others at all. It's a permanent thing. I am changing every year. My philosophy and point of view keep changing. What I liked last year, I don't like it anymore. I am learning every day. I read a lot about the tattoo. It's fascinating. But I love my clean body and...
Posted in Discussions
Old

When did I know I was a lesbian?

Posted November 28th, 2019 at 03:57 PM by Elise05

Note: I love to write. This is something that I have been working on for a while now. I was just asked this question again, so I wanted to publish this.

How did you know you were a lesbian?

I have been asked that question so much, and it drives me crazy. While I do understand that sometimes the question is being asked by girls who are questioning their own sexualities, it seems to be asked by more people who may be questioning my own.

How did I know?...
Elise05's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

#25. Armpit hair fetish?

Posted November 23rd, 2019 at 09:57 AM by liittlefiish (Liittlefiish's Journey)

Last weekend I was getting out of the shower and looked at myself in the mirror and Oh Shit! I had a few hairs! I bent over and examined them and was very excited that I was finally getting some hair and that maybe soon Iíd have armpit hair too. I remember when I was 12, I started to get a few hairs in my pants above my dick. I was intrigued by seeing pubic and armpit hair on guys. I didnít know much about sex or being gay or straight but when I went to the swimming pool or to a football game and...
Posted in Discussions
Old

A ghost town

Posted November 11th, 2019 at 07:15 PM by Elise05

I love going to ghost towns. I think if I counted, I would have been to 14 of them. Maybe this site is the fifteenth. I wish this place wasn't so quiet. I used to have fun here and made good friends. I am at fault too. Anyone out there?
Elise05's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The first ejaculation

Posted November 10th, 2019 at 01:35 AM by Nobody445 (Nobody445's Blog)

In my opinion, the first ejaculation should be considered a milestone of male puberty, much like the first period is a milestone of female puberty. Like a girl's first period, a boy's first ejaculation declares that, even though his puberty is not finished yet, his genitals are mature enough that he will be able to reproduce in the future. Much like a girl's first period is considered to be her "becoming a woman", a boy's first ejaculation should be considered to be him "becoming...
Nobody445's Forum Picture
Posted in Puberty