Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Hi, guys. I am Victor. I've visited this site for quite a while now and read a various thread. Finally thought I'd start a journal to record my growing Up. I hope I make new friends around here!
Old

#13. Very Very odd dream!?

Posted July 22nd, 2019 at 10:12 AM by liittlefiish (Liittlefiish's Journey)

Sometimes the dreams are weird, sometimes they're just awesome. I can't much control the context of it like I frequently have dreams where I am naked and everyone else is dressed.
So I had a very very odd dream yesterday. I don't know if I can call it a dream, I'm pretty sure it started as a dream, then I woke up partially, kind of like I didn't open my eyes or move, but I had control over my thoughts and me kind of just went with it until I feel as ejaculating.
Although I ejaculated
Posted in Discussions
Old

#1. Having frequent wet dreams?

Posted April 12th, 2019 at 11:34 PM by liittlefiish (Liittlefiish's Journey)
Updated April 14th, 2019 at 08:20 PM by liittlefiish (Additional options)

I usually wake up with a boner every morning since a few years ago. It was nothing unless I woke up in the middle of the night with wet boxers a few days ago. There was no discussion of anything remotely connected to sex around my house. But I know the answer is they are something called nocturnal emissions, or "wet dreams" from finding on the internet. I don't know why I feel embarrassed if explain to my parents there is a wet spot in my boxers. I was happy when finding out a lot of boys...
Posted in Discussions