Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Hi, guys. I am Victor. I've visited this site for quite a while now and read a various thread. Finally thought I'd start a journal to record my growing Up. I hope I make new friends around here!
Old

#20. How to keep a penis clean

Posted September 7th, 2019 at 10:14 AM by liittlefiish (Liittlefiish's Journey)

I was searching about keeping my uncut clean. I will share in here hope this may help you. when your penis is not cleaned regularly, smegma can build up and may become smelly, infected, or prevent foreskin movement. So it's important to clean your penis regularly to avoid problems developing. It's so easy if you can pull back the foreskin and clean the head of the penis. If the foreskin is forcibly retracted, it can lead to severe pain, bleeding, skin tears, and scarring. So to help clean up, if...
Posted in Discussions
Old

#12. Ripped my foreskin during "MASTURBATION"

Posted May 30th, 2019 at 12:47 PM by liittlefiish (Liittlefiish's Journey)
Updated May 30th, 2019 at 12:50 PM by liittlefiish

It had an accident and I have to go to the hospital this morning.
I want to share with you my experience. I hope you will not get one.

My problem that I was getting hard while chatting with a friend in the morning. I felt horny and stroked my penis a bit when we were saying about sexual topics. I told that I was hurt if rubbed my penis then because my foreskin is too tight. But he said that I could try and masturbate slowly and see how it goes as stretching exercises. See if
Posted in Lifestyle