Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

Blog #9: 10 Tips for Every Teen and Young Adult

Posted January 25th, 2016 at 04:32 PM by maniamsmart (maniamsmart's Blog)

Not sure how many of you remember me, probably not many since I used to post strictly in the Dating and Relationships section of the forum, but ever since I got my new camera and recording stuff set up, I am starting make my advice videos so I'll have a written version of it here, but if you want to watch the actual video, [URL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m33mLYLrKh8"]here it is[/URL].

So I think these are some of the most important tips that if someone hasn't already...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Be yourself :)

Posted August 6th, 2012 at 11:47 PM by The realist

Hi everyone,in case you dont know whats happening in todays schools and everywhere around the world,everyday at least 1 person is made fun of.No matter where you live, what school you go to,or who you hang out with someone is going to be made fun of.People find any reason to make fun of someone but whats really going on is they are either jealous, self conscious or there is something going on in their life that others dont know about.Thats why i want everyone to be thereselves. If someone doesent...
The realist's Forum Picture
Member+
Posted in Uncategorized