Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Hi, guys. I am Victor. I've visited this site for quite a while now and read a various thread. Finally thought I'd start a journal to record my growing Up. I hope I make new friends around here!
  1. Old Comment

#19. What age should a boy get pubic hair?

Kids start puberty at different ages - some clearly start developing fast at 9 whereas others may not really see much change at all until 15/16. It's all just down to genes
    Posted August 26th, 2019 at 05:40 AM by ShineintheDark ShineintheDark is offline
  2. Old Comment
    LiberalTurboprop's Forum Picture

#16. My Favorite Fruit is Watermelon

I will give it a go sometime. My favourite fruit is apricots.
    Posted August 16th, 2019 at 12:34 PM by LiberalTurboprop LiberalTurboprop is offline
  3. Old Comment
    Jericho14's Forum Picture

#15. Do any boys collect underwear?

I'd do it but my dad thinks I'll be just wasting money (even if I have a job). Luckily we do laundry 3x a week. I have 15 pairs right now which is mostly briefs and only two pairs of boxer briefs. I'm planning on buying a pair of bikini and thongs next time
    Updated August 4th, 2019 at 03:05 PM by Jericho14
  4. Old Comment

#15. Do any boys collect underwear?

I wear briefs every day but I don't really think about it. They're just there to be my underwear. I don't really care about them as long as they aren't uncomfortable.
    Posted August 1st, 2019 at 07:12 AM by LiberalTurboprop LiberalTurboprop is offline
  5. Old Comment

#13. Very Very odd dream!?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by liittlefiish View Comment
    Yeah, I know wet dreams are a normal part of growing up. I read your shared guys in VT. But they should not happen regularly?
    There's nothing wrong with having wet dreams. And for some guys, if they don't masturbate, they will happen regularly. And for some other guys, they happen randomly. And for others, they are rare. We're all different.
    Posted July 27th, 2019 at 11:26 PM by LiberalTurboprop LiberalTurboprop is offline
  6. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by LiberalTurboprop View Comment
    It sounds like you had a wet dream - where you ejaculate during your sleep, sometimes with a sexual dream. It's normal. It tends to happen more when a guy doesn't masturbate and ejaculate usually. The body just wants to get rid of the old semen.
    Yeah, I know wet dreams are a normal part of growing up. I read your shared guys in VT. But they should not happen regularly?
    Posted July 27th, 2019 at 04:41 AM by liittlefiish liittlefiish is offline
  7. Old Comment

It sounds like you had a wet dream - where you ejaculate during your sleep, sometimes with a sexual dream. It's normal. It tends to happen more when a guy doesn't masturbate and ejaculate usually. The body just wants to get rid of the old semen.
    Posted July 24th, 2019 at 11:38 AM by LiberalTurboprop LiberalTurboprop is offline
  8. Old Comment

#6. I don't want to become an adult!

Quote:
    People still care about adults. You're not expected to mature immediately. I think it takes time to get it and people understand that. Also, adults can still watch cartoons and climb trees. One day, you'll probably have your own house or apartment and no-one's going to stop you if you want to watch a cartoon or climb the tree in the backyard.
    Thanks for your advices
    Posted July 23rd, 2019 at 08:53 AM by liittlefiish liittlefiish is offline
  9. Old Comment

#10. Try stretching of foreskin daily

Quote:
    I think they usually want to try less invasive methods before cutting.
    You are right. After checked, the doctor said that I could do some stretching foreskin. it will be better. Unless I would come back and do circumcised surgery.
    Posted July 23rd, 2019 at 08:51 AM by liittlefiish liittlefiish is offline
  10. Old Comment
    Posted July 23rd, 2019 at 08:47 AM by liittlefiish liittlefiish is offline
  11. Old Comment

#1. Having frequent wet dreams?

I usually get a random morning erection on my way to school and sometimes boners during the day when my mind wanders
    Posted July 23rd, 2019 at 08:44 AM by liittlefiish liittlefiish is offline
  12. Old Comment

No, I sometimes masturbated. Bacause I always feel guilty and shame after masturbated. I was worry and afraid of caught while doing that in my home.
    Posted July 22nd, 2019 at 06:08 PM by liittlefiish liittlefiish is offline
  13. Old Comment

you still don't masturbate?
  14. Old Comment
    Nobody445's Forum Picture

I don't get wet dreams. I got spontaneous erections at school from ages 11 to 12.5, but not anymore.
  15. Old Comment
    Maxbreak's Forum Picture

I've been lucky. I don't get them. Though there have been threads by boys that worry because they don't get them. Once U have Ur phimosis treated, I hope U can masturbate more and get wet dreams less
  16. Old Comment
    Maxbreak's Forum Picture

#6. I don't want to become an adult!

It happens to us all. I'm sure there will be fun things as adults. And you can still watch cartoons and clime trees as an adult. Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional
  17. Old Comment
    Maxbreak's Forum Picture

#7. I've never masturbated

Once Ur foreskin is completely loose, masturbating will be a lot more fun :-)
  18. Old Comment
    Maxbreak's Forum Picture

#11. How did you first discover masturbation?

I have wandered if people with tight foreskins can use lube like cut guys? It must be difficult being horny and tight
  19. Old Comment
  20. Old Comment

#12. Ripped my foreskin during "MASTURBATION"

Ouch! I hope it heals soon. That was kind of why I said earlier to go to a doctor to see if you could get a cream.
    Posted May 31st, 2019 at 10:51 AM by LiberalTurboprop LiberalTurboprop is offline