Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

What can I say, the title says it all.
Rate this Entry

That Point

Posted May 13th, 2008 at 05:09 PM by redcar

In everything we do there is always a turning a point, a point of no return, a point where a decision needs to be made

This could be the point where you decide enough is enough and to give up or alternatively to continue fighting.

The point at which you realise you are making a fool of yourself and to stop or the point you realise it is worth going on because they are worth going on for.

The point when you decide to walk away. Where you realise you are just not needed anymore, or even worse the point when you realise you are just not wanted anymore.

Our lives are made up of these points. They are part of our lives whether we want them to be our not. But when have we reached these points? Is it worth it or not? Are they worth it or not?

So simple to move from one side to the other. Crossing that point from when you were a help to being a hindrance.

Life would be so much easier if these points had nice visible markers on them, so that we know when the right time to make the decision is. To make it later.

Or to make it now.
Posted in My World
Views 1292 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Maverick's Forum Picture
    I couldn't help but think of this poem while reading your entry.

http://www.bartleby.com/119/1.html
  2. Old Comment
    redcar's Forum Picture
    I love that poem. I remember learning it off by heart years ago.
  3. Old Comment
    Maverick's Forum Picture
    Yep its one of my favorite ones too.

Have you've reached a "point" recently or are you just simply discussing this revelation?
  4. Old Comment
    redcar's Forum Picture
    No I havent reached a "point" yet. But I am just thinking of a few I could be reaching soon.