Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Welcome to the wonderful mind of a 15 year old girl. Oh joy, oh joy~
Old

Halloween~

Posted November 2nd, 2015 at 05:18 AM by ObliviousCat (「Welcome to my Mind」)

No one even reads these anymore, but oh well! Happy Halloween to those of you who may or may not be viewing this. I dressed up as a cheerleader and went trick or treating, and my basket was full of candy by the time I went home. That's pretty much all I did to celebrate it. No love for horror movies, parties or anything like that. And yes, I went alone because the friend I was supposed to go with was forced to stay at work late. .__.
ObliviousCat's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Smooth sailing~

Posted October 27th, 2015 at 03:16 AM by ObliviousCat (「Welcome to my Mind」)

Things have been going great for the last 2 weeks or so. Most of my depression and anxiety has been mitigated. I started taking medication for depression on Friday, but it still hasn't started to make an effect. Either way, things have been smooth and I've been going with the flow. Despite being in a long distance relationship, I'm very happy with my current boyfriend. He's in another country so there's a huge time gap, but that doesn't affect us. We talk as much as we can, talking the whole day...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Dachshund/Golden Retriever Mix

Posted October 20th, 2015 at 01:55 AM by ObliviousCat (「Welcome to my Mind」)

As some of you may know, I volunteer every Saturday at a low-cost animal clinic called Kinder4Rescue. They rescue a lot of dogs (and cats). My job is to socialize with the dogs they bring in to make them comfortable around humans and ready to find a forever home. Some have been abused while others just don't like people.
I met this beauty one Saturday. I'm pretty sure he's a Dachshund/Golden Retriever mix, but I could be wrong. He had a lot of trouble getting into the pool you see in this
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

This is my cat

Posted October 20th, 2015 at 01:46 AM by ObliviousCat (「Welcome to my Mind」)

Well, this is Carmen. Ain't she gorgeous?

She likes to sit in chairs.
She's the sweetest and most affectionate cat I've ever known. <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Burger Place at the Corner

Posted October 13th, 2015 at 10:01 PM by ObliviousCat (「Welcome to my Mind」)

There's a burger place I go to when I have money on me. It's literally on the corner of my street, so it takes only a minute or two to get there. Even though their burgers are supposed to be the best thing on the menu, I'm in love with their grilled cheese sandwiches.
There are 3 workers there...the same ones each time I go, so their presence there is consistent. They're all so sweet, sort of quiet and always appear to be genuinely happy when they see me. I guess it's because they know I'm
Posted in Uncategorized