Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

Health Log #1 *Possible Trigger Warning*

Posted September 4th, 2015 at 01:35 AM by ObliviousCat (「Welcome to my Mind」)
Tags health, log, sick, weight

Unfortunately, for anyone who's been reading my blog entries, this post isn't going to be like my other ones. Fair warning: this isn't going to be a very happy or good post. This isn't for attention but mainly for myself. This will be something I can look back to in the future when I'm (hopefully) better and healthier. Perhaps if I'm giving up on trying to get a healthier mind and body, reading how much pain I've been in today will help me to think twice.

For starters, I didn't wake
ObliviousCat's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Some tips to lose weight and gain muscle

Posted April 5th, 2013 at 04:16 AM by Magus (A Dreamer's haven - A nomadic fiesta.)

Meal Time And Portion Size.

Breakfast has to be the heaviest meal. 2 bowls or even 7 bowl of cereal will not cut it. It needs to be diversified. I think just avoid cereal, and try something else.

Your body needs various vitamins and mineral to function to its maximum potential.

You should add eggs, if you are not allergic; oatmeal with warm milk; cheese(cottage) or milk; morning fruits like Apple and Strawberry and honey or jam. Avoid processed cheese....
Magus's Forum Picture
Mercurai's Priestess
Posted in Life