Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

Weird thing?

Posted July 5th, 2015 at 07:53 AM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

I honestly don't know what to call this at all!
But okay, so just now the internet was gone for over an hour, like, it came on 4 times, but literally for 3 seconds or less, i had enough time to open Google, but by the time i went to search something, gone, and then to make it worse, my phone was saying it could not make calls or texts, and i could not receive any!
Now I've known for a while i struggle with being alone, like, being home alone, having no one to talk to, i find it all...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Heat wave :'(

Posted July 1st, 2015 at 12:16 PM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

I'm honestly so thankful no Americans or whatever have came to me and said this weather is cold to them because god fucking damn them XD
Honestly, i thought it was hot this morning, like, i went and got out the fan, sat it on my desk in front of me, and thought i was hot, nuhuh, past Kieran didn't know shit!
Right now my fan is in front of me, full blast, going across my body, I'm literally breathing weird, dripping sweat, and my whole body feels hot, just, I'm so fucking hot, and i...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Roxy

Posted June 24th, 2015 at 03:00 PM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

I can say i am a proud owner of this!
DSCF2910.jpg
DSCF1461.jpg
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Spirited away drawing

Posted June 20th, 2015 at 05:13 AM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

The picture is not the best, but i feel like it does okay, but yeah, i did a drawing of Yubaba yesterday, so freaking happy :'3
DSCF2587.jpg
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Nope.

Posted June 10th, 2015 at 12:33 PM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

I think everyone has finally broke Kieran, even if someone is making a joke towards me, Iím snapping, the slightest noise at the wrong time, Iím arguing, i constantly feel agitated, angry, like Iím about to cry or go insane, i just, i canít, i fucking canít, someone broke the twig in my mind, Iím fucking done :í)
By the way, this is probably the first time everyone on VT has no idea what has gone on to lead me to his position XD
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized