Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

Unable to escape

Posted August 24th, 2013 at 06:27 PM by Kaytlin

So my Mom's sister came back before with a bag of stuff for me and the thing I noticed first was a pack of 4 razors and a pack of those replacement blades for them. She noticed my facial expression and said "What, you shave your body right?" with a sort of chuckle to it.
All I could do was slowly nod my head, I'm scared now what else she's going to get me. She might as well just buy me a shotgun.
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Moved in with my Mom's sister

Posted August 24th, 2013 at 07:57 AM by Kaytlin

So everything was sorted out and my Mom is no longer my legal guardian, where ever she may be...
I moved with her sister to NYC and am now living in an apartment with her. She's constantly monitoring me and I just starring to feel like some kind of experiment, I never even got to say goodbye to my Mom. I was only able to bring a small backpack of stuff with 3 t-shirts and 2 pairs of pants and a hoodie so by now I look like a wreak. I was at least able to bring my drawing pad, not that anything...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My top 5 anime series.

Posted August 22nd, 2013 at 05:47 PM by Cygnus (David's stuff and thoughts.)
Updated August 22nd, 2013 at 09:25 PM by Cygnus

Now you all should have deduced that I like anime, and if you know me you should know what series will take my #1 spot, that said these are 5 anime series that I personally really enjoyed and that I have kept in my mind. Please note that I only mention anime series that I have watched, so no Soul Eater of Full Metal Alchemist, that said we can start.

Honorable mentions to: Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas, Yu-Gi-Oh!, and Dragon Ball Z

#5 - Death Note

Cygnus's Forum Picture
Instant Crush
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

City of Bones and tiny Kelsey rant haha

Posted August 22nd, 2013 at 02:01 PM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

Well Kelsey forced me to read City of Bones making it out like it was the greatest thing ever so i read it after finding out it has gay characters!
But honestly, The writing SUCKS! Like it is like if i became a writer it is just a HUGE no go! So i do not know why Cassandra came one, Yeah the story and idea of it is amazing but her writing skills, No!
She never describes things perfectly, She forgets what she writes and then rewrites it, And it was just all round badly written and boring....
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Had my operation! (This will be an angry blog by the way.)

Posted August 21st, 2013 at 04:22 PM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)
Updated August 21st, 2013 at 04:36 PM by Dimentio

Well firstly the lady at the desk was really sweet and tried getting me a private room but couldn't and so we went into this room full of old men and at first they proper pissed me off as they were being dirty old men! But then they started asking why i was there and what was being done and wishing me luck and stuff and when one man was being taken away and i was going in soon he said i am a good lad and told the others to make sure i am okay haha
And i was KINDA annoyed as i wanted a local...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized