Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Hi, guys. I am Victor. I've visited this site for quite a while now and read a various thread. Finally thought I'd start a journal to record my growing Up. I hope I make new friends around here!
Rate this Entry

#26. Do you like tattoos?

Posted November 30th, 2019 at 10:53 PM by liittlefiish

I like body art. It can be amazing and I don't mind if someone has a tattoo. It looks good. Sometimes it's artistic. My friends have a tattoo on his back. That looks cool. As for me, they're not really my thing. I don't dislike them on others at all. It's a permanent thing. I am changing every year. My philosophy and point of view keep changing. What I liked last year, I don't like it anymore. I am learning every day. I read a lot about the tattoo. It's fascinating. But I love my clean body and prefer to keep my beliefs inside my mind. Do I have to keep my views to myself??? Lol.

Posted in Discussions
Views 182 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    OwlBlue's Forum Picture

Tattoo

Your tattoo is stunning. Yes, I like tattoos and my bf is got a tattoo at the level of the shoulder blades. To me, tattoos tell the story of who we are.
  2. Old Comment
    LiberalTurboprop's Forum Picture
    They're personally not my thing and I think some don't look that good and some look great. It's not for me to like judge people to the extent of disliking them or commenting on it though.
    Posted December 9th, 2019 at 07:47 AM by LiberalTurboprop LiberalTurboprop is offline
  3. Old Comment

Tattoo

Quote:
    Originally Posted by OwlBlue View Comment
    Your tattoo is stunning. Yes, I like tattoos and my bf is got a tattoo at the level of the shoulder blades. To me, tattoos tell the story of who we are.
    @Owlbule: I think that tattoo is nice but That's not my tattoo. I have a friend and his gf tattooed on each other. But I think "hey guy, how do you do if you have broken up?" LOL
    Posted December 13th, 2019 at 07:29 PM by liittlefiish liittlefiish is offline
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by LiberalTurboprop View Comment
    They're personally not my thing and I think some don't look that good and some look great. It's not for me to like judge people to the extent of disliking them or commenting on it though.
    I think no one should judge anyone else but thatís not reality because for the one you have no idea what their tattoos are about or what they signify to that person if the tattoos are proper.
    Posted December 13th, 2019 at 07:37 PM by liittlefiish liittlefiish is offline
  5. Old Comment
    OwlBlue's Forum Picture

Tattoo

Quote:
    Originally Posted by liittlefiish View Comment
    @Owlbule: I think that tattoo is nice but That's not my tattoo. I have a friend and his gf tattooed on each other. But I think "hey guy, how do you do if you have broken up?" LOL
    Oh! Ok. You told about you prefer keep your body clean.I'm forgetful sometimes. Well the tattoo is really great anyway.

Quote:
    how do you do if you have broken up?
    Laser.