Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Not sure if this will delete my Last Blog or not, But, I am just completely bored!
So how is everyone doing?
I start my work expirience on Monday! Then it is Christmas, Then i turn 16, Then 2 months left of school! I AM SO EXCITED!
Well i got nothing to say ha ha.
Rate this Entry

I almost threw up on my dog.

Posted July 19th, 2014 at 05:29 AM by Dimentio

Well i noticed Dude was having issues pooing it looked like, and then any time he sat down he'd leave a diarrhoea mark, so then i told mum this, and i was like "Should i go up and bath him?" As he couldn't be leaving that all around the house, by the way bathing the dog is just putting them in the shower basically, so mum said yeah, and, with a weak stomach, going to eat after and feeling a little ill, I took Dude upstairs, and got a wet flannel and sat in the bath cleaning his anus with like 3 different flannels, nearly 2 times i threw up on him as i got a strong smell of shit, as i only cleaned the outside and he is having issues we're taking him to the vets as soon as we can, but yeah, like I've heard people say they love their dog, but to love them so much to clean their diarrhoea covered anus when you are almost throwing up and have a bad phobia of sick, yeah, that is true love right there i think XD Like with all of that going on, I still did it for his and our benefit, hopefully the vets can do something to help him poop when we see her!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 744 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    that's disgusting lol. hope he gets well soon.
  2. Old Comment
    Dimentio's Forum Picture
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Blood View Comment
    that's disgusting lol. hope he gets well soon.
    It really was XD Thank you