Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Not sure if this will delete my Last Blog or not, But, I am just completely bored!
So how is everyone doing?
I start my work expirience on Monday! Then it is Christmas, Then i turn 16, Then 2 months left of school! I AM SO EXCITED!
Well i got nothing to say ha ha.
Rate this Entry

Blogs as of late (You get to go inside Kierans mind!)

Posted July 3rd, 2012 at 06:36 PM by Dimentio

They all seem so sad and depressing and not gonna lie mine have been too, But that is why i wanna let you all delve into the up mind that is Kieran Peck!
Now the Kieran is a rather weird creature who laughs at others pains and even when choking yet it fears death, It is also gay but hate guys, It is into all old stuff and hates modern life and cannot understand gravity, So class what do we know of this creature!? It is messed up and consits no logic!
When it is depressed and angry you can tell but then when it is happy it is not natural and considered annoying, The Kieran is also nocturnal and pale white, Growls and likes to bite flesh, Some say Kieran was raised by crazy vampire dogs, That also is how most American family was raised (Inside joke no offence meant!)
Kieran also loves animals, And helping people, Kieran loves fruit and eats meat but dislikes it and it's favourite colour is blue, Kieran is a boy but so feminin it is the 8th wonder of the world, He believes unicorns exsist and does not let go on the fact ghosts are real.
His dreams are rather strange and dark but even when good they get more strange, Just like Kieran itself, Kierans head consits of a empty void but thinks the world of lollypops and colours and animals and happyness and anything else creepy and weird, The one thing to cheer him up when down is mainly Sweeney Todd, He loves Taylor Swift and his bestestestestestestest friend Kelsey.
The Kieran also needs to pee so be right back and the Kieran is back, Kieran also has OCD but not when it comes to personal hygene or his room, The only super hero he loves is Batman and why do you ask the Kieran is typing like this!? Because the Kieran says so.
The Kieran is now feeling hungry but is going to be an idiot and have an accident down the stairs, SO BYE YA'LL!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 490 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments