Rate this Entry

~The Future of My History~

Posted May 23rd, 2008 at 02:45 AM by Coesistere

Hello VT This is TieKid and im finally
starting to use this blog feature, which is very
new and interesting.

I wanted to make my first bolg entry somthing that will help me in the future
and hopefully help me help you
( Oh and cope with me on my spelling if a mistake happens within this blog post )

So as most can see by my details, ive been on VT for quite some time, witch i guess somewhat compensates for my lack of posts through those years or mabye it just makes the fact that ive been here with such little post count for so long that its makes thing more pathetic ( not counting my 1 yr absents for VT during 2007 ) and ive met some really wonderful people and great minds, but it seems to me that ive never really become or acted like im old to this or expirenced on VT.
I dont really know if this is coming out understandable or not, but im just really trying to say ive seen many people rise on my, this sites, and others peoples respect levels and influence/rep status yet i fell like ive kinda been staying behind and being "this one member that posting this one thing".

Mainly i want to ask to all members who have any idea or opinion of me. what you think? Please dont think im trying to ask for complements and hatred, just your ideas on my past activity on this site. The reason why i am asking is so i can find ways to become a better member for VT and i really want to contribute to VT more than i do already. Once again, please tell me what you've gotten of an impression of me on VT and keep out unnessisary bashing or complements.

I would be greatly thankful

Thankz VT for understanding/or not
and keep being this wonderful site!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1296 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I have a good impression of you. You seem like a cool person to me. I don't know what else to say, I just don't have anything bad to say about you anyway.
    Posted May 23rd, 2008 at 08:50 PM by theOperaGhost theOperaGhost is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Whisper's Forum Picture
    I think you're a great guy man
    no worries

POST MORE....nooooow
    do it
    do it noooow
    do iiittt

....goooood boy
  3. Old Comment
    Coesistere's Forum Picture
    Lol, thank Whisper! Its great to know that there is a glob mod that thinks im ok. And i actually starting to get the hang of this posting thing after like 3 years ;]
    Updated June 12th, 2008 at 12:42 AM by Coesistere