Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Rate this Entry

Events

Posted July 16th, 2009 at 06:40 AM by BlackenedSilver
Updated July 16th, 2009 at 05:12 PM by BlackenedSilver

Well, I couldn't think of a more interesting title.
Things have happened since I last posted. I'm throwing up alot more than I used to, Though I am trying to get that under control. Which I have only been trying for one day but at the moment it's proving to be successful.
But I cut the other night, after all my hard work I caved, Im so weak. =/ But again.. I'm getting that under control. Well Im trying to get alot of stuff under control really

I went on a hen night with my mum and auntie which ended.. well I thought it ended well but apparently it didn't. I'm a slut and gave him that idea too so now, guess what he wants. It is so weird. We have nothing in common, But we find eachother irresistable.
He keeps asking me to sleep with him, which I know Im not going to do, as I want to be in a loving relationship and he is not even ready for a relationship. He doesnt even know what love is.. during a snogging session he said "I hope your not falling in love with me." And I was like.. "Umm.. no.." So he is totally mixed us as to what love actually is.

Sorry I didnt end this properly before xD forgot to. Sorry for my ramble I just needed it.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1686 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Underground_Network's Forum Picture
    Awww, poor Leigh.

You know I'm here if you need someone to talk to. And I know that you're a strong person (and that you're smart too). If you need any help getting through these tough (and quite often confusing) times, you know you can talk to me Leigh.

I hope things improve for you Leigh, and that you find that special someone that you honestly deserve.
    Posted July 16th, 2009 at 04:25 PM by Underground_Network Underground_Network is offline