Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

IceCreams For BreakFast

Posted July 8th, 2012 at 10:06 AM by PinkyPie

It's 9 In The Morning And My Nose Is Fricking Stuffed. I'm Eating A Bowl Full Of IceCream And Watching TV. At Five ToDay I Was Running Around The Room TryIng To Breathe Through My Nose But It's So Stuffed I Can't Taste And My Ears Are Plugged.

Any Tips To Get Over This?
:yawn:
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I Couldn't Come Up With A Good Title

Posted July 3rd, 2012 at 10:01 AM by PinkyPie

YesterDay I Was Really Pissed At My Family And I Was Left In The Car. I Really Wanted To Cut But My Mom Threatened To Put Me In A Mental Falcility Or WatEver So I Started Pinching MySelf So Hard That I Drew Blood And Damn Does It Hurt. When My Brother Came Back Into The Car He Saw Blood And Yelled EMILY ARE YOU CUTTING YOURSELF! I Didn't Want To Correct Him By Saying "Pinching" BeCause Thats Still Harming So I Lied And Said I Was Scratching At A Misquito Bite. I'm On Vacation Right Now...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Awkwardness...

Posted June 25th, 2012 at 10:00 PM by PinkyPie

I Haven't Wrote A Blog Entry BeFore So Don't Judge Meh.

As I Am Looking Forward 2 Summer Vacation I Am Also Scared Of What I Will Be Doing DURING It. Me And My Mom Get In Fights About Maybe 1-2 Times A Week But Lately Things Have Been Good. Our Latest Fight Was A Month Ago On Some Monday And I Ended Up Having A Knife In My Hand. I Don't Think I Really Knew What I Was Doing, But By The Way My Mom ReActed I Know She Really Cares About Me.
SomeTimes During Our Fights I Think...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized