Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

My life put into words. Watch (or read) a play by play of my life as it happens. The main focus will probably be about my being Bi-sexual but who knows there may be some other things thrown in to spice it up.
Old

Out 7/18/2012

Posted July 18th, 2012 at 09:29 PM by Lovemeorleaveme (Dear blog.)

I'm out of the closet, I don't know what elce to say.
Lovemeorleaveme's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Ug 7/14/2012

Posted July 14th, 2012 at 10:58 PM by Lovemeorleaveme (Dear blog.)

FML why can't I meet someone dateable that I can actually date. It seems all the good girls are strait and all the good guys are gay. Yesterday at teen night one of the ppl I hung out with was this dude named Darian, hes cute, funny, sweet, easy to get along with and I could talk to him, Ideal BF material, but of course he's gay, not that theres anything wrong with that its just that it would be nice to meet a guy like that who I could date, or a girl who's Bi or les who isn't a copleat slut who...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Now what? 7/9/2012

Posted July 9th, 2012 at 12:47 PM by Lovemeorleaveme (Dear blog.)

I'm sad cause my friend emmy got banned from VT cause some guy had been bugging her in the chat room, trying to get personal info from her she told him to gtfa so she told him that if he was so desperate for a date he could go to a website (idk what) and right as she said that donkey logged on and she got banned for inappropriate use of the chatroom, I understand were he was coming from but she was just trying to get the guy to leave her alone. After this she made another account but she got banned...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I hate Calgary weather 7/8/2012

Posted July 8th, 2012 at 11:06 PM by Lovemeorleaveme (Dear blog.)

Sorry the updates a couple days late, I just haven't had the time to post.
Friday was really fun, we went to the stampead parade with my cousins Sydney and Paige, Syds a year younger then me an Paige is a little older then Nolan. After the parade we went to the mall and I got my ears pierced so I now have 2 earrings per ear then we said goodbye to cousins and went home. Teen night was fun, I hung out with Raylene and a a bunch of other girls for a while, and the group ended up splitting...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Making connections 7/5/2012

Posted July 6th, 2012 at 12:12 AM by Lovemeorleaveme (Dear blog.)

Yesterday I had my first real covoe with sombody on VT (sorry em u don't count cause we talk in RL). It was nice being able to talk to someone without haveing to worry about how everything I said might affect me, ( I have to be carefull about what I say at school cause if I wasn't my life would be a living hell.) I could just talk. Im hoping to get the chance to talk to some more people now that I have the ability to, so send me those PM's Peoples I can be a riot.
Posted in Uncategorized