Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Rate this Entry

Let's Get this Running...

Posted July 6th, 2012 at 11:44 AM by Plane And Simple

Well, Hello This is my first (ever) blog entry, and well, i've been thinking for some time what to talk about. I've come to the decision that this would be the perfect place for you to get to know me a bit better, so here we go.
Well, My Name is Nick, I'm 14, and I Live In spain. I joined VT almost one year ago, but active months I've had like 3-4. Why? Well,I came here mostly to find answers to questions I had on my mind for years, But I'm not really good at helping people out, at least in the topics VT has. My Family is just normal, no arguments, no fights, all together and rolling nice, so I can't help on things Related to them. Also, about puberty, I've never had any "unusual" thing, so i'm out of there too.
Anyways, I finished school about 3 weeks ago and I thought about coming back, and well, here I am. Let's go back to the presentation, I like all related to technology, gaming, vehicles and this stuff, I'm a true petrolhead. Also, I play simulators, quite a lot of them actually, truck simulators, plane simulators... Whatever moves and carries something. So, back to VT. I find this forum quite a nice place to come at if you need help, nice, friendly, and covering almost everything a teenager needs. The thing i find a bit... let's say strange is the way people... Don't know, chat with someone. I mean, It's like "ima chat with this guy/girl and see what's going on". I accept it, and For me that's good, but It looks a bit rare to me. Overall, there's some nice people you can meet here and they're always willing to help. Another thing i wanted to talk about is, Many people ask why there are so many bis/gays on here. Well, I think that is because They need help. Now you think, doesn't everybody ned help? Yes they do, but Straights just dont need help in that subject which is mainly the reason why VT is here, and so, they just don't search for it.
Anyways, changing topic, i thought about starting a blog earlier, but I just couldn't be bothered, but today as i had some free time i thought: Well, Im going to go ahead and see what comes up. This isn't as boring as I thought. The idea that I've actually been thinking what to post on this first entry for about half a year kills me

Anyway, Hope you enjoyed, Feel Free To comment, I'm here for whatever you might need.
Nick
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 692 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments