Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

:p:p
Old

ok

Posted March 20th, 2009 at 10:30 AM by spartan117 (lol rofl \_(•_•)_/ \_(>_<)_/ \_(#_#)_/ \_(;-; )_/ \_($-$)_/)

so im not feeling as sad anymore it has been 4hours since i woke up and havent cut my self yet im trying my best and i think i just might be able to stop and i go back to my house to day so im happy about that.
spartan117's Forum Picture
Junior Member+
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

since

Posted March 20th, 2009 at 01:10 AM by spartan117 (lol rofl \_(•_•)_/ \_(>_<)_/ \_(#_#)_/ \_(;-; )_/ \_($-$)_/)

since my girl friend and i broke up ive been angry but a couple of hours ago i started to get depressed and emo well i was walking by the table and a knife was there (really sharp one i might add) and decided to just bump my wrist against it and well i cut it. ussually i hate to get cut but this feeling was not like damn i cut my self it was wow this feels good and i now am cutting my self abit and cant stop plz can i have some help here i dont need this to turn into a habbit! \_(*_*)_/
Junior Member+
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

so

Posted March 19th, 2009 at 09:40 PM by spartan117 (lol rofl \_(•_•)_/ \_(>_<)_/ \_(#_#)_/ \_(;-; )_/ \_($-$)_/)

my aunt is now at my grandparents shes my dads little sister shes really nice the best part is that since shes his little sister she can call him old (47 in may) so ill enjoy tonight and the time im at my grandparents tommoro then ill be home. \_(•~•)_/
Junior Member+
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

god

Posted March 19th, 2009 at 04:05 PM by spartan117 (lol rofl \_(•_•)_/ \_(>_<)_/ \_(#_#)_/ \_(;-; )_/ \_($-$)_/)

this is so freakin stupid! i had to sit though 3 hours of like thise really boring movie I DIDNT EVEN GET POP CORN! (w it was a dvd and i allways get pop corn at my grandparents) SO FRIGIN STUPID!กก
Junior Member+
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

meh

Posted March 19th, 2009 at 01:32 AM by spartan117 (lol rofl \_(•_•)_/ \_(>_<)_/ \_(#_#)_/ \_(;-; )_/ \_($-$)_/)

well i have nothing better to to so i will do this blog entry.......(•_•) my girl friend sorry ex girl friend is a B1+€h (bitch)
Junior Member+
Posted in Uncategorized