Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Rate this Entry

what do you think?

Posted June 28th, 2012 at 03:52 AM by ShaneSawyer

Another late night. 1:35 AM. very fun. oh, hey, i just watched The Shawshank Redemption. Great ass movie, highly suggest watching it! anyways, enough with my boring life. Now to write about my life and how much it sucks compared to everyone else. JUST KIDDING, first world problemsyay......

OK, let's get to it. my most recent ex-girlfriend, she recently broke up with me. hence the word recent. you can read the whole story in my least recent blog (my first one. punk) anyways, i really miss her, still love her. all that good stuff. but i dont thinks it's gonna happen again any time soon. at least, not for a while. i predict 20% chance. BUT, even if she doesn't want to date me, i still want to be a part of her life and stay good friends.

we have not talked since the break-up however. i dont know how to talk to her again. i dont even know if i SHOULD talk to her again. I mean, i want to, but i want to respect her and her choice and what not because I AM A FUCKING NICE GUY. so yea, i don't know how to go about this whole situation.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 589 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments