Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Hi, guys. I am Victor. I've visited this site for quite a while now and read a various thread. Finally thought I'd start a journal to record my growing Up. I hope I make new friends around here!
Rate this Entry

#10. Try stretching of foreskin daily

Posted May 18th, 2019 at 09:52 AM by liittlefiish

I have a very tight foreskin. I can't retract over the head of my penis even when soft but it doesn't cause any pain or discomfort. I definitely don't want to get circumcised so I haven't told my parents about it but I shared with some friends. A friend explained that I had phimosis after I sent him closeup of my penis. I then realized that I could not masturbate because the head was covered and I needed to pull it back but it was so so painful.
I was really embarrassed as I have never had it before and it just suddenly started getting tighter. I did what my friend advised trying to stretch exercises with warm chamomile tea. When my penis is hard, I will put the glans in the tea and pull the skin as far back as possible and hold it. Beside I retract my foreskin in the bath, in bed... everywhere. It was pain at first but now it's better. When it's flaccid, there's actually a little bit of saggy skin. I can only retract it slightly to see a part of the head.
Posted in Lifestyle
Views 2428 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    LiberalTurboprop's Forum Picture
    A doctor might be able to prescribe a steroid cream which can help to loosen it with stretching exercises.
    Posted May 19th, 2019 at 04:57 AM by LiberalTurboprop LiberalTurboprop is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by LiberalTurboprop View Comment
    A doctor might be able to prescribe a steroid cream which can help to loosen it with stretching exercises.
    I don't know. I think doctor always ask to cut foreskin if he checks.
    Posted May 27th, 2019 at 12:05 AM by liittlefiish liittlefiish is offline
  3. Old Comment
    LiberalTurboprop's Forum Picture
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by liittlefiish View Comment
    I don't know. I think doctor always ask to cut foreskin if he checks.
    I think they usually want to try less invasive methods before cutting.
    Posted May 27th, 2019 at 12:12 PM by LiberalTurboprop LiberalTurboprop is offline
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by LiberalTurboprop View Comment
    I think they usually want to try less invasive methods before cutting.
    You are right. After checked, the doctor said that I could do some stretching foreskin. it will be better. Unless I would come back and do circumcised surgery.
    Posted July 23rd, 2019 at 08:51 AM by liittlefiish liittlefiish is offline